Partners By Design
Rocking Horse Cowboys
October 2013 -
Hi everyone. Summer was busy with family and friends. A large group of us embarked on a family excursion and rented a beach house on Bolivar Peninsula. Lots of kiddos and fun in the sand and surf. Fantastic seafood. Wiggled my toes in the sand. Ahhh. I can hear the seagulls squawking just thinking about it.
I have to admit that I haven’t gotten quite as much writing done as I’d hoped, but I do have another book coming out. The title is Undercover Heart and it’s a little heavier than my other stories. Yes, it’s a love story, but it has a strong secondary storyline about the hero’s struggle when confronted with the father who gave him up for adoption as a toddler. It’s another Texas story, with a large part of it set on Galveston Island.
June 2013 - I’m really excited to have a new book out this month. Two books in two months. How cool is that?
Partners By Design is a reunited lover story. Set in Fort Worth, Texas where I grew up, this book was fun to write. It gave me an excuse to revisit some of the places I hung out as a teen. The TCU area is a wonderful older neighborhood with amazing architecture and its own unique personality nestled around the Texas Christian University campus.
I appreciate everyone’s support of Rocking Horse Cowboys. It’s doing great.
- May 2013 – Wow, it’s been a long time since I checked in and updated the site. Sorry about that. A lot has happened. First, I officially took an early retirement offer from my corporate America job and hope to devote more time to writing. WooHoo! I thought that would never happen.
I’ve joined a new writing group called the Plotting Princesses. We have some awesome writers and fun blogs, so if you get a chance, stop by and say hello.http://plottingprincesses.blogspot.com
I have a new book coming out in May titled Rocking Horse Cowboys. Please check out my hot new cover on the Bookshelf Page. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Dylan is one of my favorite heroes.
- Happy 2011! It's certainly kicking off with a bang in my world. Between learning a new position in the day job and the official release of Second Chance Dad, no time to sneak off to the beach to wiggle my toes in warm sand for this girl. I do have a few fun events lined up to go along with the March 8 release of my second book though. I’d love to see a friendly face.
- February 23 – for anyone in the Dallas area, I’ll be speaking at the Lakewood Library at 1:00 PM along with Lorraine Heath and Vicki Batman. We’ll be giving away copies of books and other goodies. Please stop by if you are in the area.
- March 3 – I’ll be blogging with the Pink Heart Society: http://www.pinkheartsociety.blogspot.com/
- March 8 – SECOND CHANCE DAD hits the shelves. WooHoo! It is currently available for preorder from Amazon.
- March 12 – I’ll be blogging with the Plot Moneys: http://www.plotmonkeys.com/
- March 12 – Book signing at Barnes and Noble in Arlington at the Park’s Mall along with Jillian Burns, Evelyn Vaughn, and Elizabeth Daniels. Stop by and say hello.
- March 15 – My monthly blog on the Harlequin American Blog. You never know, could win a book or two: http://www.harauthors.blogspot.com/
- April 1 – Multi-author book signing at the Dreamin’ in Dallas writer’s conference. 7:00–9:00 PM at the Doubletree Hotel in Richardson, TX off I-75. For more information go to: http://www.dallasromanceauthors.com/conferences/
While you’re here, don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter.